St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
St. Kitts and Nevis allowing to obtain citizenship on the basis of investment to the state to develop the country.
Since 1984, St. Kitts offering citizenship program this requires applicants to contribute in country’s economic, in return applicants and their family are granted full citizenship which allows them to travel visa free over 150 countries
The citizenship program of St. Kitts was established in 1984 and requires applicants to make an economic contribution to the country. In exchange, they and their families are granted full citizenship.
Benefits to obtain the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
- Visa free travel to all EU schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland.
- No residency or personal visit to St Kitts needed.
- Tax free – no income, inheritance or wealth tax.
- Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
- Privacy in small peaceful country.
Dual citizenship benefits.
- Choice of Real estate investment.
Processing time only 3 months.
- Free movement in the CARICOM
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program is the cheapest to obtain citizenship having excellent reputation
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment requirements
Applicants required to make a significant economic contribution to the country through Citizenship by Investment program.
Age of main applicant must be over 18 years.
- For single applicant there is A non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund. Also an additional USD 25,000 applies for a spouse, USD 20,000 for each sibling, and USD 10,000 for any other qualifying dependent.
- A non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000 to the Alternative Investment Option for a single applicant or family of up to four members. An additional USD 20,000 applies for each sibling and USD 10,000 for any other qualifying dependent.
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000 (resalable after seven years) or USD 400,000 (resalable after five years) from an approved real estate development.
Time frame of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is responsible for the processing of all applications. There is also an accelerated application process available with a 45- to 60-day processing time frame. The CIU examines the application thoroughly and may request that the applicant attend an interview, although this is rarely necessary. The CIU undertakes strict due diligence checks and will decline an application if the applicant makes a false statement or omits any relevant information. The applicant must personally complete the prescribed government forms, which are only available from an authorized service provider. The documentary requirements of the program are reasonable and the procedures straightforward. Most applicants will normally visit the islands before deciding on the purchase of real estate, but it is not a prerequisite for the application process, which usually takes between three to four months from submission of the application to the CIU for approval. Under the real estate option, the time frame may vary depending on the development, so it is important to choose a real estate project that complements the citizenship application efficiently.
Upon approval-in-principle of the application, the funds for the real estate, SGF contribution, government fees, and other fees will be released to the various parties. Thereafter, the prime minister will sign the certificate of registration, which confers citizenship status. Once the certificate of registration is issued, the applicant is entitled to apply for a passport.
Fees and costs
Our charges are depending on the case and the number of persons included in an application and depending on whether the real estate or SGF option is chosen. The full agreed fee (less any retainer paid initially) is paid into an escrow account in advance and is released when the application is submitted to the government.
There are no restrictions on dual citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis.