Canada Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program.
About RNIP Program for Canada
RNIP ( Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot ) is a community-driven program introduced by the Canadian government to improve the economic growth of rural in Canada.
Through the RNIP program skilled professionals can get a permanent residence, they can live, work, and stay in any of the 11 provinces in Canada. The program is structured to provide an opportunity for applicant who are skilled and have the potential to put up the best towards the Economic growth of the province.
Apply for the Canada RNIP program and get a Canada permanent residency in any of the 11 provinces of Canada.
Provinces Under the RNIP Program
Alberta RNIP Program
The Alberta Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program is an immigration pilot program that has a goal to meet labor shortages in Alberta’s
rural and northern communities by attracting skilled immigrants from abroad.
- British Columbia RNIP Program
- Manitoba RNIP Program
- Ontario RNIP Program
- Saskatchewan RNIP Program
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RNIP Program
The Canada Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) Program is a pilot project that the Canadian government funds. The program is designed to help address the labour shortages in the rural and northern regions of the country. The eligibility criteria for this program include:
- Age above 18 years
- Should have a diploma from a Canadian school or universities
- A valid job offer that speaks to the region they are aiming for
- Must match the provincial education requirement
- Language eligibility
Below are Required Documents to Apply for an RNIP Program
To proceed with the Canada RNIP, the applicants must have all the below-given documents handy.
- Educational certificates.
- Language proficiency test (IELTS)
- Proof of financial stability
- Police clearance certificate
- Commitment letter to show your intention and wish to settled in the province.
- Job employment letter
- Copy of original passport with two photos
Contact Europe Axis for more information.