CANADA’S STARTUP VISA PROGRAM
Those applicants who have entrepreneurs skills and vision to build up business in Canada those who can create jobs for Canadians with their innovative business ideas might be able to immigrate to Canada through the Startup-up Visa program.
Individuals with an innovative business idea are able to get support from designated organizations like angel investor, business incubators, or venture capital funds.
Minimum of $200,000 investment is required if coming from a designate venture capital fund in Canada and $75,000 if coming from a designated angel investor group in Canada
Applicant who planning to invest in Quebec will have to go through Quebec immigration programs.
Once the application is approved, a Permanent residence for Canada will be issued which will include the Confirmation of Permanent Residence with an entry visa.
Through Canada’s Startup visa, applicants can enter Canada on a work permit which is sponsored by their investor based on Canada who will then initiate the process for PR visa once their business get setup up in the Canada.
There are three types of private sector investors can approach:
- Venture capital fund
- Business incubator
- Angel investor
Eligibility requirements for visa applicants are:
- Should have a proof that the business has the required support from a designated organization in the form of a Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support
- Should have a qualifying business
- Should have required proficiency in English or French
- Should have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- Should have enough funds to settle and manage in Canada and support dependent family members
- Must clear the medical tests and security requirements
HOW Europe Axis CAN HELP YOU
We at Europe Axis assist entrepreneurs and investors to take the most appropriate and suited path for them. We studied and thoroughly analyses profile and advise and offer the best solution which fulfills the goals.
We can help you to identify the right residency program based on your choice and future plans.
We will guide you through out the process to make sure you reach your goal to settle in Canada.